VISIT OUR MORICONI ITALY-STORE WITH THE BEST COLLECTIONS OF ITALIAN JEWELLERY BRANDS
ST ENOCH SHOPPING CENTRE
ST ENOCH SQUARE
GLASGOW, G1 4BW
Last Updated: June 25, 2018
CONTROLLERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Moriconi LTD, St Enoch Square, St Enoch Shopping Centre, Glasgow, G1 4BW
PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CUSTOMERS THAT MORICONI LTD COLLECTS
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of information we gather:
· Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you provide in relation to Moriconi LTD. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our Moriconi LTD services.
You provide information to us when you:
· Search for products or services;
· Place an order through Moriconi LTD;
· Provide information in My Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us);
· upload your contacts;
· Configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with your device or another Moriconi LTD Service;
· Communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; payment information; your age; your location information; State; Province; ZIP/Postal code; City; people to whom purchases have been dispatched; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us.
Examples of the information we collect and analyse include:
· The Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
· Login; e-mail address; password;
· The location of your device or computer;
· Purchase and content use history;
· The full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); cookie number; products and/ or content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs),
· Phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications and our web pages to collect browsing, usage or other technical information for fraud prevention purposes.
· Information From Other Sources: we might receive information about you from other sources.
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
· Updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
· Account information or purchase.
· Information about your interactions with products and services offered by our subsidiaries;
· Search results and links
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES MORICONI LTD PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the Moriconi LTD services. These purposes include:
· Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
· Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Moriconi LTD services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of the Moriconi LTD Services.
· Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Moriconi LTD Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email).
· Purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
· Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
· Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
· Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
DOES MORICONI LTD SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others.
· Protection of Moriconi LTD and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of Moriconi LTD, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
· Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
· We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
· It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. For more information on how to sign off click here.
INFORMATIONS THAT USERS CAN ACCESS
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, household settings, and purchase history in the “My Account” section of the website.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through Moriconi LTD Services include:
· Personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password);
· Payment settings;
· E-mail notification settings (including Deliveries, and newsletters);
· Your Account.
WHAT CHOICES USERS HAVE
If you have any questions or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please contact us.
· As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Moriconi LTD services.
· Cookies allow you to take advantage of some essential Moriconi LTD Services, we recommend that you leave them turned on. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Basket, proceed to Checkout, or use any Moriconi LTD services that require you to Sign in.
· If you want to browse our websites anonymously, you may do so by logging out of your account here and disabling cookies on your browser.
· When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop any further processing of your data for that purpose.
Moriconi LTD doesn’t sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you’re under 18, you may use Moriconi LTD Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have any concern about privacy at Moriconi LTD please contact us and we will try to resolve the issue for you.